Consent - Staff
NHS Test and Trace consent form for COVID-19 testing
This common consent form has been designed for use by staff
For Noadswood staff - the digital form must be completed
- I have had the opportunity to consider the information provided by Noadswood about the testing, ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily (via email@example.com), based on the information presented
- I consent to having a nose and throat swab for a lateral flow test.
- I consent that my sample(s) will be tested for the presence of COVID-19.
- I understand that if my results are negative on the lateral flow test I will not be contacted by Noadswood except where I am a close contact of a confirmed positive.
- If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I consent to having a nose and throat swab for confirmatory PCR testing, which shall be sent the same day to an NHS Test and Trace laboratory.
- I consent that I will need to self-isolate following a positive lateral flow test result, until the results of the confirmatory PCR have been received.
- I agree that if my test results are confirmed to be positive from this PCR test, I will report this to Noadswood (via firstname.lastname@example.org) and I understand that I will be required to self-isolate following public health advice.
- I consent that if a close contact of mine tests positive but I have tested negative, I will continue to attend Noadswood but will be tested every day for 7 days
Please now complete the digital form below, giving your consent (or not):
Lateral Flow Testing
The video below has been produced by the UK Government to describe the lateral-flow procedure: