Pastoral care is at the heart of our school ethos. We work hard to ensure children are always supported and feel happy and confident in their environment.
Our pastoral structure consists of 5 Year Leaders and 3 Assistant Year Leaders.
We want to ensure that all our students are supported in both their academic and personal development and that's the role of our pastoral team. Each year group has an experienced Year Leader, supported by their Assistant Year Leader. Each year group also has a team of tutors and you can find out more about that on our tutor page - Tutor Teams 2022/2023 | Noadswood school
Our pastoral team also includes the following:
- Miss Whitcher, our inclusion support assistant
- Mrs Lucas, our behavioural support assistant
- Mrs Lavetiviti ,our pastoral support administrator
- Miss Hyland, our SENDco who works with students with specific special educational needs.
- Miss Harwood, our ELSA.
- Miss Penny who leads on our Flexible Learning
- Miss Gates, our alternative provision and work-related learning lead.
- Miss Maskell, our school counsellor
- Mr West ,our Redwood SEMH RP lead
As you can see, we have a big and specialist team who are absolutely committed to making sure our students have the best support, no matter what.