School reports are published at multiple times during the academic year. This page will give some guidance to the reports, however if you have any questions please do contact your child's Tutor or House Leader for more information (via ePraise or the contact us page on this website).
We have also produced a report structure and guidance for parents for both Years 7 and 8 and Years 9, 10 and 11 (accessible via the click links at the bottom of this page) and some information about FFT target grades.
Each term a report is published for every year group showing the academic progress of your child. Year 7 and Year 11 also have additional reports which are released
Term I (Autumn)
- Year 7 - mini academic and pastoral report published in October identifying how students have settled into their first half-term at Noadswood. This report is also presented at the Parent / Tutor event
- Years 11 - academic report I published in November
- Years 7 - 10 - academic report I published in December
Term II (Spring)
- Year 11 - mock result certification event presented to students in March
- Years 7 - 11 - academic report II published in March (this report also contains a tutor comment about how the students are progressing across the school)
Term III (Summer)
- Year 7-10 - academic report III published in July
- Year 11 - tutor comment and farewells published in August
- Year 11 - GCSE certification published in August
- Year 11 - GCSE presentation event (exam board certification) in November
The reports contain attitudinal and academic information for each subject. All pastoral information (attendance, points, demerits etc...) is found via ePraise as it will contain the most up-to-date information.
Please click on the Explore Further below for information about how to access the reports, their structure and other useful information including FFT and target setting.