School reports are published at multiple times during the academic year, and consist of two separate documents: a Data Report showing the attitudinal and academic gradings and a Star Wish Report (published for reports 2 and 3), outlining a synopsis of study and a star and wish for aiding progress, chosen by the subject teachers. This page will give some guidance to the reports, however if you have any questions please do contact your child's Tutor or Year Leader for more information (via our contact us page on this website).
Reports are all published via Arbor, and sent via an email to both students and parents / carers. Please visit our Accessing Reports page for more information (click link).
We have also produced a report structure and guidance for parents and carers, for both Years 7 and 8 and Years 9, 10 and 11 (accessible via the click links at the bottom of this page) and some information about FFT target grades.
Each term a report is published for every year group showing the academic progress of your child. Year 7 and Year 11 also have additional reports which are released
Term I (Autumn)
- Year 7 - mini academic and pastoral report which is fed back in October via the Parent / Tutor event. The report is aimed at identifying how students have settled into their first half-term at Noadswood.
- Years 7-11 - academic report I published in December
- Year 11 have a specific mock results certificate published in December, with an evening event in January.
Term II (Spring)
- Years 7 - 11 - academic report II published in March alongside the star / wish report
Term III (Summer)
- Year 7-10 - academic report III published in July alongside the star / wish report
- Year 11 - GCSE certification published in August
- Year 11 - GCSE awards evening held the following year
The reports are split into two documents: the Data Report containing attitudinal and academic information for each subject and pastoral information (attendance, points, demerits etc...) as well as the Star Wish Report, outlining a synopsis of study and a star and wish for aiding progress, chosen by the subject teachers.
Please visit Arbor portal pages to view this information (and help about how to view can be found on our accessing the report page).
Please click on the Explore Further below for information about how to access the reports, their structure and other useful information including FFT and target setting.