Facebook Twitter Email Hampshire County Council FrogLearn


When your child is moving from primary to secondary school, you will be sent an application form (usually via your child’s primary school in the autumn term of Year 6) and applications are dealt with centrally by the Hampshire County Council Children’s Services Department.

If your child attends a private school, a school outside Hampshire, or you move into the area after the autumn term, you should apply directly to Hampshire Children’s Services for advice and an application form. Although Noadswood is an academy school, there are no additional forms for you to complete.

If you are seeking a place to start in Year 7 in September 2019 please download our Admissions Policy below.

If you wish to apply for a school place to start at any other time or other year groups (an “in-year” application), please contact the Admissions Administrator at Noadswood to ascertain if space is available. We also encourage you to visit the school and talk with one of our pastoral team.

To make an application in-year please download an application form. Further advice is also available from Hampshire Children’s Services.