This committee meets three times per year, once each Term to:
- Ensure the effective implementation of the data protection policies and procedures and monitor and review across the Trust.
- Review the schools plans for the development and maintenance of the buildings and grounds to provide a safe, secure, pleasant and stimulating environment. This includes CIF funding applications
- Monitor the local arrangements for the effective supervision of building maintenance and minor works.
- Review and recommend a Trust wide Health and Safety Statement
- Monitor the implementation of the health and safety policy across the school.
- Review and recommend a school Letting Policy.
All meetings are recorded and a copy of the minutes tabled at the next full governors meeting.
The latest sets of approved minutes are listed here:-
Earlier sets of minutes can be obtained by request from the school (please contact us here)